The Christian Missionary Scholarship Foundation helps missionary kids, whose parents have made personal and financial sacrifices to serve the Lord all over the world, afford a quality Christian college education.
The Christian Missionary Scholarship Foundation hopes that children of missionary families will use their Christian college education to make a further substantial impact on the world, and that throughout their lifetimes, will pass the blessing on to others in need.
Board of Directors
- Randall S. van Reken, Treasurer of the Foundation, Treasurer of the Board
- Russell Bloem, Calvin College representative
- Marjorie Hoogeboom, Calvin College representative
- Thomas Stuit, Hope College representative, Secretary of the Board
- Annie Valkema, Hope College representative
- Robert Weeldreyer, Wheaton College representative
- Walter S. Olsson, Wheaton College representative, Secretary of the Foundation
- Calvin Van Reken, President of the Foundation, Chairman of the Board